Climate of Amsterdam, Netherlands Average Weather
- Amsterdam, netherlands, 52°6'N, 5°10'E, 2 m (7 ft)
- Amsterdam has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Amsterdam is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 9.6 degrees Celsius (49.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 766 mm (30.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1568 hours.
- If Amsterdam were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: