| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amsterdam in April is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain sometimes. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of H2O accrues during on average 16 days.
- The skies in Amsterdam are slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:15 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 13:52.
- There are approximately 8:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amsterdam April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Amsterdam: