| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amsterdam in August is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain at intervals. Just 87mm (3.4in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 18 days.
- In August the blue above Amsterdam is fair with on balance a moderate 5:58 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 15:31 long with an average length of 14:38.
- There are approximately 8:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amsterdam August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Amsterdam: