| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amsterdam in February is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain from time to time. Only 53mm (2.1in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 19 days.
- The blue above Amsterdam is very dim having on balance only 2:13 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:02 long and the longest day is 10:42 long with an average length of 9:51.
- There are approximately 7:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amsterdam February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Amsterdam: