| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amsterdam in July is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with rain periodically. Just 77mm (3in) of H2O is laid down across on average 17 days.
- The heavens above Amsterdam are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:23 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:35 long and the longest day is 16:40 long with an average length of 16:13.
- There are approximately 9:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40% of daylight hours and cloudy 60% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amsterdam July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Amsterdam: