| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amsterdam in March is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of liquid precipitates during on average 16 days.
- The heavens above Amsterdam are a little dull with on balance a mere 4:05 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:47 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 7:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amsterdam March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Amsterdam: