| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amsterdam in May is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 52mm (2in) of liquid precipitates across on average 14 days.
- In May the blue above Amsterdam is fine with an average of a measurable 6:48 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:53 long and the longest day is 16:22 long with an average length of 15:41.
- There are approximately 8:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amsterdam May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Amsterdam: