| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amsterdam in November is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with rain, sleet or snow more often than not. Just 70mm (2.8in) of water precipitates across an average of 21 days.
- In November the blue above Amsterdam is really dreary with an average of just 1:36 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:05 long and the longest day is 9:30 long with an average length of 8:44.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19% of daylight hours and cloudy 81% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amsterdam November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Amsterdam: