| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amsterdam in October is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with periodic periods of rain. Just 72mm (2.8in) of liquid precipitates across on average 20 days.
- The heavens above Amsterdam are dull with on balance merely 3:15 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:32.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Amsterdam October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Amsterdam: